If you’re anything like me, you cant get enough blue cheese. Whatever it is, load it up with blue cheese and it is guaranteed to be a huge hit. This dip packs a cheesy buffalo punch with chunks of blue cheese throughout. It is a go-to for us on Superbowl Sunday! Or anytime we have extra cooked chicken. If you don’t have cooked chicken already you can eaily use a rotisserie chicken.
- 2-3 Large Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 2 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 1 Cup Blue Cheese Chunks
- 1/2 Package Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing
- Chopped Green Onion for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Shred or dice the chicken into small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients except the green onions and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese in large mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a deep casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese and place in oven uncovered.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Top with the chopped green onion. Serve with tortilla chips or warm pita bread.