Our Peppermint Bark Martini is the perfect drink to serve to your dinner guests after dinner. A little coffee will bring everyone back to life and the smooth Peppermint Bark Rum Chata gives the essence of dessert.
This Peppermint Rum Chata was a total surprise that we just had to try! Rum Chata has long been an addition to coffee for a hot cocktail, but with the addition of peppermint, we thought it would be great to try a martini! (*Note: we did not use a traditional martini glass, there was too much movement so we needed walking and talking option!)
Peppermint Bark is one of my absolute favorite Holiday flavors. The mixture of peppermint and chocolate needs to be balanced just right and this drink hits all the high notes. The coffee helps to soften the bite of the peppermint and the creamy texture of the Rum Chata tastes like your favorite Latte.
We got a little pick-me-up after dinner from the addition of a shot of coffee and the Peppermint Bark Rum Chata is not to be missed!
- Cocktail Shaker
- 1 shot Coffee (unflavored or decaf)
- 1 shot Vodka (Titos is what we used)
- 1 shot Peppermint Bark Rum Chatta
- Melting Chocolate
- Crushed Peppermint
- Whipped Cream
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice
- Add the vodka and coffee to the shaker
- If garnishing glass, melt chocolate melts in the microwave for 1 minute, we used Ghiradelhi Melting Chocolate. Dip edge of glass into melted chocolate and then immediately into crushed peppermint.
- Add shot of Rum Chata to the glass, shake and strain into prepared glass.